Important information for PREMIER HOTEL Guests
Before booking the rooms at PREMIER HOTEL, please read the following important information:
- To be accommodated in the hotel, each Guest requires a passport and birth certificates for children. If the Guest has no documents at the Check-in time, the Hotel shall be entitled to refuse to accommodate the Guest.
- Parking: The Guests have free underground parking. The parking space shall be booked in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms and public areas of PREMIER HOTEL. The fine shall be charged for violating this ban. Hope for your understanding!
- Pets are not allowed at PREMIER HOTEL.
- You get complimentary WI-FI in the hotel grounds. Please get the password for WI-FI access at the reception desk. The WI-FI password can also be found in the information folder kept in each room.
- The guests can check in beginning with 2:00 p.m. local time. Guaranteed early check-in is allowed at an extra charge. Early check-in (from midnight to 8:00 a.m.) shall cost 0.5 of the daily Room price, early check-in (after 8:00 a.m.) shall be free of charge. Early check-in is possible only if there are rooms available. The Check-out time remains standard (midday), unless late check-out is planned.
- The hotel shall reserve the right to withdraw unguaranteed reservations at 6:00 p.m. local time, if arrival of the Guest is not confirmed.
- Check-out time is midday, the Hotel local time. Late check-out is possible if there are rooms available. Late check-out shall involve extra charge: from midday to 6:00 p.m., in the amount of half the Room price and after 6:00 p.m., in the amount of the Room price.
- From 01 February 2019, the PREMIER HOTEL offers buffet BREAKFASTS. Depending on the rate chosen by the guest, Breakfast may or may not be included in the room rate. You can always order Breakfast at the reception Breakfast is free for children under 3 years old. For children from 3 to 6 years-50% of the cost of Breakfast.
Thank you for your visit, we will be glad to see you again!